Sold $749,000 - House
Spacious family entertainer home
Positioned on the hill with lovely district and golf course views is this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom family home with a huge “edible” backyard with watering systems in place and an abundance of fruit trees including lime, tangello, kumquat, passionfruit, papaya just to name a few
Privately positioned from the road, upon entering the home the view will strike you immediately. To take advantage of this, this home boasts two spacious entertaining decks, for all year round enjoyment.
Bedrooms located on both levels, the master bedroom features air conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, 2nd & 3rd spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes. Downstairs features a “downstairs penthouse”/teenages retreat with large walk in robe and ensuite.
A stunning gourmet kitchen leading into dining and outside entertaining deck.
Picturesque and private this home is just waiting for the right family to move into
• 9 foot high ceilings
• Front deck with 4 pull down blinds, rear deck with 4 wind down blinds and Gas bayonet for BBQing
• Large open modern kitchen featuring walk in pantry with internal lighting, 900mm gas stove with twin motor rangehood extraction through ceiling, electric oven, dishwasher, servery and island bench, LED lighting, motion sensor lighting
• Large entertaining Living and lounge rooms with bayonet connection for optional gas heating, Bar, Foxtel antenna port, air conditioning unit
• Study/Home Office
• Two massive entertaining decks
• Lots of closet space for linen and extra storage room under stairs
• Bathroom with separate laundry
• Double lock-up garage with remote access, direct access to house, with massive 8.4×3.2m “man cave” work station with wine rack
• Paved grounds underneath deck set up for outdoor gymnasium
• Lovely district and golf course views
• Close to transport, shops, schools, clubs and parks
• Beautiful beaches and rivers of the Tweed nearby
• Rental return $800-850 per week
• Council Rates : $2,580 per year
• Water : $275 per quarter