Tips For Buying
- Be open & clear & communicate with your Agent so you get effective results.
- Exercise financial discipline and don’t overextend yourself. Having The perfect home won’t be consolation if you can’t afford to furnish it – or, worse still, can’t cover your mortgage payments and living costs because you got carried away.
- Make sure you’re aware of the costs (stamp duty, real estate costs, removalist costs) in which you’ll be facing and budget for them so there are no nasty surprises and you have plenty of income to enjoy your new lifestyle.
- Get pre-approved finance, you don’t want to miss out on an opportunity to purchase if your paperwork isn’t in order.
- Be patient. If you have been looking for a while, stay calm don’t make a rash decision that you will regret later.
- ALWAYS get a Building and Pest Inspection it could possibly save you thousands of dollars if there are problem with the structure of the home.
- Have a clear plan.