For Rent $530 per week - Apartment
Unfurnished Renovated 2 Bedroom Parkside Apartment
Recently renovated, north facing 1st floor parkside apartment in the iconic Belvedere complex overlooking the never to be built out views of Goodwin Park.
The stylish kitchen complete with stone benchtops and quality appliances is just the start as the entire apartment is well presented and contemporarily finished.
Stainless steel security doors and screens add to the uninterrupted views.
With keyless main entry no need to worry about keys coming home after trying to catch barrels at nearby Snapper Rocks.
Just a five-minute flat stroll to world renowned beaches, boutique shops and restaurants, the apartment is ideally positioned to be able to walk everywhere and enjoys commanding views over Goodwin Park towards the Coolangatta skyline. The main bedroom complete with ensuite and walk in robe opens on to the impressive entertainment balcony incorporating a calming parent retreat.
Positioned in a well-maintained secure building with security parking and exclusive use storeroom. A rare opportunity exists here to live-in or invest in a secure and stylish apartment in this tightly held complex in a prime location offering a vibrant coastal lifestyle.
• Spacious open plan lounge and dining area
• 2 bedrooms, main bathroom and toilet, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, plus en- suite and access to balcony.
• Well-lit throughout with a private leafy outlook and plenty of natural light
• Stylish and spacious kitchen with modern appliances
• Modern main bathroom complete with a bath and laundry facilities
• Entertainers balcony with wind out awnings, the perfect spot for barbecue’s and entertaining, with views to Goodwin Park and beyond to Coolangatta
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Well maintained complex with landscaped gardens and surrounds
• Single secure parking space
Available from Thursday 5th August 2021