Sold $585,000 - House
Beautiful, private and tranquil with Dual Living opportunity!
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your dream of owning a private, scenic home to reality – with the space to build your ideal dual living.
Ideally positioned in the sought after Bonogin/Mudgeeraba border on a fenced and private 1.6 acres, this charming home abounds with opportunity.
This lovely family home is tranquil, leafy and very private, yet just minutes from the convenience of Robina Town Centre and a short drive to the beaches of the Gold Coast.
A quality brick and tile build by Dixon Homes, the house enjoys 4 bedrooms and multiple living areas with a huge undercover entertainment and BBQ area.
An oversized double garage and toolshed provides ample space for vehicles, workbench or a classic Man-Cave.
A small horse paddock on the block provides a perfect pad to build a second dwelling for dual living, or to keep a horse, boat or caravan.
With amazing views in such a convenient location, this really is the perfect canvas for you to create your vision of the ideal home.
Features you will love include:
- Tranquil and leafy 6502m2 block with horse paddock
- Dixon built brick and tile with Solar Panels
- Large Double Garage and storage shed
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area
- 4 bedrooms – Master with Ensuite
- Built in Robes
- Air Conditioner and Ceiling fans
- Small Horse Paddock
- Low maintenance gardens
- Within easy reach of the M1 and just minutes from Robina Town Centre
- In the catchment for Robina State Highschool, Mudgeeraba Creek State School and close proximity to Somerset College