Offers over $1,650,000 - House
Impressively and thoughtfully designed and built to exacting standards, this luxury home is the epitome of ‘attention to detail’.
As soon as you arrive, the majestic Helidon sandstone feature wall from floor to ceiling will wow you and set the tone for how much thought and love has gone into every facet of this home.
In an elevated position, this property is clevery designed to enjoy the cool cross breezes, capture an abundence of natural light and provide an incredible feeling of privacy, just minutes from the white sands and sparkling blue waters of Coolangatta and its fabulous restaurants, cafes and entertainment options.
Spanning three levels with a North facing aspect that takes in striking skyline views, the home exudes luxury and is a rare offering in one of Coolangatta’s most prestigious addresses.
-Enter through the courtyard and immediately be impressed by the beautiful sandstone wall, floor to ceiling glass entry and high ceilings that flow throughout the home
-Versatile family/media room which could also be a home office or even converted into a 5th bedroom
– 3 very generous downstairs bedrooms all with mirrored built-in robes and ceiling fans enjoy a peaceful varandah taking in the green leafy views over the fully fenced backyard that is serene and private – you would hardly know you have neighbours!
– Beautifully appointed bathroom with freestanding Kado bath
– Large laundry with built-in cabinetry providing plenty of storage and leads out to the clothesline and surrounding timber decking
– The middle level is the domain of the magnificent master bedroom, spacious and luxurios with high ceilings
– A very spacious walk-in robe/dressing room adjoins the private sitting room
– Luxuious ensuite with dual vanity
– Open the plantation blinds and sliding doors from the bedroom and walk out onto your private balcony, and enjoy the tree lined view of the garden below.
– A truly enviable and highly private master bedroom.
– The top level is a dream for entertaining and as a family gathering area. The beautiful blackbutt timber flooring of the kitchen, dining and living area, opens out onto a spacious balcony providing year round indoor/outdoor living.
– Thoughtfully designed to take full advantage of the perfect northerly aspect and stunning skyline views
– Gourmet kitchen is brilliantly appointed with 40mm caeser stone benchtops, dual oven, dishwasher and stoves, with copius bench and cupboard space.
– The show-stopper has to be the enourmous fully appointed Butler’s Pantry with as much space as you will ever need and can be cleverly concealed behind lovely sliding timber doors when entertaining.
– Ducted and Zoned Air conditioning
– Louvred windows to embrace cross breezes and maintain privacy
– Intercom with Camera
From an envious, elevated position, this truly remarkable home exudes style and elegance.
Nestled in a private street a short stroll from perfect white beaches and all that Coolangatta and Kirra have to offer, this is a truly unique offering, sure to impress and won’t last long in this highly sought after Southern Gold Coast market.