Sold $1,790,000 - House
Tranquil and Sublime Estate
This property isn’t just a house, it is the property that enhances the home. Set to capture views from the surrounding 8.5 acres this is a truly magical property that would love you to explore every part of it before calling it home.
If you have a desire to escape city life, this property has been built with “going off the grid” in mind. Whilst the home is surrounded by the simplicity of nature, you need not think this home is just a “bush shack”.
This property is stunning, with use of the 300mm rammed earth walls the nature from outside penetrates within to create warmth ambience and something special.
- 16 foot ceilings
- Two Rain Water Tanks- giving 60,000 litre capacity
- 10 Car Garage
- 40sqm of Storage Space – no need to “cull” before you move in
- Private 2 Bedroom Flat attached to the property
- Chef’s Kitchen
- Large Balconies
- Commercial Grade Windows and Doors Throughout
- Private Movie Theater
- Loads of room for all the family pets ( horses, dogs, goats, pigs)
- Over 20 different species of bird call the estate home
- If your into fresh fruit, this property covers just about all bases with 7 different fruit trees
- Your very own chorus of cockatoos call the estate home- 47 to be exact
- Rare Nesting Curlews
- Loads of room for camp-outs, vans and the whole visiting relatives
Too much to mention, this property will provide your family the relaxed laid back lifestyle you desire and the peacefulness you need to be present in your daily life and begin each day in one of the most amazing settings in Australia.
The reality is this property is enormous and filled with outstanding wonder in both nature and the features of the home inside you deserve to take the guided visit and experience this home. A photo or internet blurb is never going to do this property justice so call us today.