Sold Price Guide $720,000 - $750,000 - House
Fully Renovated Banora Point Gem
Newly to the market is this 4 bedroom, open planned, tastefully renovated family home.
Freshly painted, this fantastic home ticks all the boxes and showcases an array of single level entertaining and living spaces just perfect for the whole family.
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* 2 Separate living areas and dining area
* Well appointed gourmet kitchen with dishwasher
* Spacious fully tiled and enclosed sunroom/entertaining area
* Large fully fenced yard – room for a pool
* Double remote garage, tons of room for storage with side access for boat or caravan
Enjoy the outstanding convenience of this centrally located, easy maintenance home situated only a short, level stroll to Banora Point Shopping Village, picturesque Lake Kimberley, local schools & local clubs with the ease of public transport close by and only a 5 minute drive to some of the Gold Coast’s best beaches, Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University.
Avid and social golfers will also be in paradise with local 9 & 18 hole courses nearby and for those needing that hit of “retail therapy” Tweed City shopping centre’s retail outlets only a moment away and Robina Town Centre and Pacific Fair within 20 minutes North up the M1.
Council & Water Rates – $627.70 per quarter approximately