Sold $515,000 - Apartment
Elevated yet private, with breathtaking views
Are you looking for an apartment that has been beautifully updated, is bright and open and has stunning views to both the north and the south without the hefty price tag; or searching for a new home that has been very well kept, has an abundance of storage and is walking distance to the beach, trendy cafes and boutique stores of both Kirra and Coolangatta?
If so, then look no further, 4/10 Rutledge Street is everything you’re after. This apartment needs to be seen to really understand its true beauty with views from all living areas and both bedrooms. Enjoy the evening lights of Surfers Paradise on the horizon.
• 94m2 internal living space with a very open and spacious living area and kitchen, perfect for entertaining
• 200m from some of the best beaches in the country!
• Brand new flooring and carpet, interior freshly painted and kitchen updated.
• Two very large storage rooms. One on the same floor as the apartment and then other storage room downstairs in the basement. Both exclusive use to apartment #4.
• Both bedrooms lead onto a balcony with stunning leafy outlook.
• Master bedroom with newly renovated ensuite, featuring top end fixtures and fittings
• Newly renovated main bathroom and toilet featuring top end fixtures and fittings
• Dining area and lounge room also lead onto the balconies, enjoy cooking an afternoon BBQ while watching the sun go down. Both balconies feature water views
• Small block of 9 apartments
• Split system Air Conditioning in main bedroom and living area and ceiling fans in bedrooms
• 2 good sized bathrooms
• Large outdoor communal area
• Car Parking in the large secure basement garage area
• Internal intercom
Low body corprate – approximately $59 per week
Coolangatta is Queenslands most Southerly coast town and is known as the gateway to the Gold Coast and also Northern New South Wales. A few minutes drive to the Gold Coast Airport with very easy access to the M1 to head north. Coolangatta is known to have some of the best beaches and surf spots in the country! Don’t let this opportunity pass you by.